Where to log in?
If you have signed up, you can click "Login" at the top left corner. Then enter your own username as well as password and click confirm. If you forget your password, click "Forget Password" and enter your username name as well as your email account. Your password will then be sent to your registered email account.
Where to sign up?
If you have not yet signed up, you can click "Register" at the top of the webpages. Fill in the fields and press "Send".
Where to log out?
If you have logged in, you can click "log out". The system will clear all cookies and sign you out.
How to post a new topic?
In any open forum, you can click on a topic and then click "Add". You can then post a new passage. Please note that you have to log in before you post a passage.
How to respond to others' submission?
Press "Reply" when browsing the topic, you can the post a reply. Please note that you have to log in before you post a reply.
How to start your own poll?
One special feature of this opinion platform is that it allows registered members to design and run their own opinion polls. If you are a registered member and want to gather opinions from other fellow members in this way, please follow the following procedures -
1) Click on the "Add Poll" button when you see it under any broad discussion topic.
2) Compose your own question in the "Poll question" box.
3) Enter your pre-set multiple choice answers under the "Poll answers" boxes, you can design 2 to 20 categorical answers.
4) In the "Supplementary content" area, you can write a passage for your prospective respondents to read before answering your question.
5) Press "Submit" if you want to start your poll right a way, or press "Preview" if you want to look at the format first. If you press "Preview" and then "Amend", you will be able to change your content. You can do this over and over again until you are fully satisfied, then press "Submit".
After your submission, your poll may be run instantly, or be delayed until your registration status is cleared. When a poll is being run, any registered member (including yourself) can click and submit one's chosen answer, and then sees the latest statistics, which are refreshed on real time basis.
Please note that we normally only allow members to answer each poll once, no matter how many times they log on. We also do not allow members to change their answers once submitted. These rules can be changed, but the poll designer must ask the Chief Editor for permission first.
Why your submission cannot be processed ?
It is because your email address has not been verified. Please open your email account and click the verification link, then come back to make your submission again. If your registration details are subsequently found to be skeptical, your account may be suspended.
Why your submission cannot be published instantly ?
It is because your submission is being processed. All constructive submissions bearing no foul language or personal attack will be published in this platform, normally in less than one day.